Hallo,

On 2/23/07, Wesley Smith <wesley.hoke@gmail.com> wrote:
Well, thanks for the replies to my question.  I didn't realize that
having the license require that people share their modifications was
such an issue.  I presonally would hope that people would share such
things anyway and that making this a requirement of use would not be a
limitation, but then again I have never really been in an environment
where it mattered.  I'm going to update luaODE to use weaktables for
userdata caching over the weekend so when I update the download I'll
change it to BSD.

    Well, it's within your rights to require people to contribute
their modifications to you, after all it's your software. You have to
choose what you prize most: lots of people using your software or it
getting better all the time. And keep in mind that the LGPL allows the
use of the software in closed-source programs.
Cheers,

--
-alex
http://www.ventonegro.org/