Philippe Lhoste wrote:

BTW, in order to compile it for Windows with my old Visual C++ 6 compiler, I have to comment out the UTF-8 code, because my linker complains that it cannot find _imp_wctype.
Does somebody else has the same problem (and hopefully solved it)?
Or I am the only one to still use this compiler (on my old stuffed computer, I cannot install another compiler) and it doesn't show on recent versions of MS compilers?

Hi,

I am using Visual Studio 2005 and had the same problem.
I think it's because wctype is not exportet by the microsoft runtime library.

BR,
Michael