Thanks for your help I think that may work well. I just don't know how to do that last step. Can you just give me an example?

// To clean things up just removes references to the compiled script on
// the stack, which will remove references to its environment table and
// then release your variable table to the GC.

Thanks,
José Tavares

--
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it,
no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason

Para quê ter olhos azuis, se a Natureza deixa os meus  vermelhos?
- Bob Marley

"Don't try to use what you learn from Buddhism to be a Buddhist;
use it to be a better whatever-you-already-are."
- His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama

Idealism is what precedes experience; cynicism is what follows.
  - David T. Wolf

"Please don't download, because I want to get a pool in my second home."
  - Kanye West