Michael Wolf wrote:
To get a feeling for lpeg I started to write a XML-Parser.

Thanks for sharing, I am sure it would be a good learning tool.

It is not finished, UTF8 and entity decoding are not jet supported and for sure it will not parse any XML correctly.

BTW, in order to compile it for Windows with my old Visual C++ 6 compiler, I have to comment out the UTF-8 code, because my linker complains that it cannot find _imp_wctype.
Does somebody else has the same problem (and hopefully solved it)?
Or I am the only one to still use this compiler (on my old stuffed computer, I cannot install another compiler) and it doesn't show on recent versions of MS compilers?

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France