Guilherme Martins wrote:
[...]
> To install LuaEclipse you can point the Eclipse Software Update Site to
> http://luaeclipse.luaforge.net/update-site or use the manual installation on
> http://luaforge.net/frs/?group_id=9

I've just tried installing this and the update site URL 404s. Has something
happened?

Incidentally, you say that it runs on Windows, Linux and OSX --- which Linux?
Does the extension contain actual code, such as a Lua run-time, or is it all Java?

--
┌── dg@cowlark.com ─── http://www.cowlark.com ─────────────────────
│ "Is Eris true?" "Everthing is true." "Even false things?" "Even false