Being at the luaforge I supposed It was an open source project. Anyway the question is the lua documentation is closed for anybody, it can not be put as part of whatever project, open source or not. For example the vim plugin for lua, ... I'm not sure if is or not infringing copyright laws because the use a vim-help doc with the whole lua manual.... I really find it very useful, but, is it legal?

Cheers,
    Jose L.