[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: new project added
- From: Philippe Lhoste <PhiLho@...>
- Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 19:21:01 +0100
Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo a écrit :
I briefly tried it.
- I download a Zip file, only to find an almost uncompressed install
- I have to install the program. I don't see the usefulness, I prefer a
- The Start Menu entry doesn't have an Uninstall entry.
I copied the folder elsewhere and uninstalled it, so I don't another
- Looks nice, but it doesn't even accept a file drag'n'dropped from the
Windows Explorer. Very bad point for me.
- You include a CHM version of Programming in Lua, do you have the
rights to do this?
- The purpose of the File Extensions.lua plugin isn't clear: I add cxx
for example, but it isn't highlighted.
I also changed C++ Source.hgl but still nothing.
Actually, all the files I open are B&W, even HTML or Lua ones. Maybe I
miss something. Nothing obvious in the options.
- Can I do column selection?
Promising, but still has some rough edges...
I have not yet looked at the Lua API.
-- (near) Paris -- France
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --