I didn't do it earlier because I was not sure whether you needed a library
or a standalone application. Since it seems to be the latter and since not
everyone has Haskell installed, I've updated my lstrip to dump the token
stream, one token per line. Just call it as "lstrip -d". From that output,
you can extract the strings by looking at lines with "<string>" in field #2.
I did not support string concatenation as you did, but it is easy to do it
as postprocessing. Perhaps this tool is useful to other people as well.

Get it at the usual place:
	http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/~lhf/ftp/lua/#lstrip

MD5 digest and other data available at
	http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/~lhf/ftp/lua/release.txt