On 10/19/06, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> Could the es.lua.org domain been redirected?

A better choice would be es.lua-users.org. But a Spanish part of the wiki was
started long ago by Rici Lake but never took off:
        http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaEnCastellano

Perhaps you can start from there?
--lhf

es.lua-users.org is the best choice indeed. Can we talk to the admin
of the domain?

A Wiki in more than one language is a mess of words... and don't take
too much work to install a new wiki in es.lua-users.org for example.
Anyway I'd rather a mailing list, just my opinion.

Cheers

--
 Jose L. Hidalgo Valiño (PpluX)
 ---- http://www.pplux.com ----