Hi all,
   I asked some time ago if an Spanish users community of Lua exists
, for example a mailing list where people can ask in Spanish and get
better support in their own language. I have my own domain, server and
space enough to create a mailing list to start it. We can place a wiki
too... the problem is not the space (I have 2 accounts in Dreamhost
for hosting) the problem is the domain name (Could the es.lua.org
domain been redirected? or hosted with a wiki?) .

Well, what do you think about it? Maybe this is another way to expand
lua's users.

Cheers,
   Jose L.

--