Make no mistake - the free licenses I received do help! But the nature of the
work we're doing, and the types of organisations we're trying to do business
with, SunSpace is forced to comply with Quality Assurance Plans dictated to
us. We are/were in serious need of Coverage results from our test suites. And
now that I've got them, I can concentrate on Performance Validator and some
key members of our mammoth suite of tools/applications.

:)

regards
Rob

E-Mail disclaimer: