I would like to publicly congratulate you on reaching your first release of
especially the Lua Coverage Validator!

<snip lots of praise for Software Verification>

I should add a disclaimer to Rob's commentary. As a beta tester that provided feedback he received free software licenses for his efforts. However he received the software prior to writing his praise. There was no requirement for Rob to write anything (good or bad or indifferent) about Software Verification. That Rob has chosen to write nice things about us is very pleasing.

The "free forever" comment is misleading. That actually refers to customer support (we don't charge for it whereas our competitors do). Currently we haven't charged for software updates (which gives the impression of free forever updates) - this will change to free updates for 1 year with a nominal fee to continue this for another year (providing software updates does cost money, so it makes sense to at least cover our costs).

I just thought I should clear things up.

We have no connection with Rob other than he has been a stellar beta tester of our Lua software and an evaluating customer of our C++ coverage software tools.

Stephen