On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 19:10:40 -0400
Ralph Hempel <rhempel@hempeldesigngroup.com> wrote:

> Build a standard library that a majority uses and can be made
> partially loadable and you have a winner.

What would be required make this a reallity and not just talk?

Would trying to collect all current libs (like luafilesystem and
lposix) and list all functions be a start?

Where could this be done? On wiki?

I expect to have to write some needed functions/libs, but I would
really prefer to contribute to standard library in a bigger picture
rather than just making my own modules in yet another luaforge project
that overlap 3 other but add one useful extra func.

Natanael Copa

PS. I just discovered ex on wiki, but I think I am looking for
something bigger. Maybe something like CPAN for perl or PEAR for php.