I am sorry to break the news, but it has been enough bullshit in this thread.

You can have your copyrights, you can have your patents, and it doesn’t matter.

If you are the little guy, any big company can step on you really hard. Show your patents, your copyrights, so what. Can you afford a lawsuit in 50 countries at the same time? I guess not.

Copyrights and patents are in our new business world worthless for the little guy.

I think we should ask Google to remove all the links to the wiki.

http://www.dontlink.com/