Hi,

I'd just like to communicate my thanks and congratulations to Wim
Couwenberg and Océ Technologies Bv for organising and hosting the Lua
Workshop 2006.  I feel it was a great success.

I'd also like to thank all the speakers - I don't think there was a
single talk where I didn't learn something new, or learn a cunning or
elegant solution to a problem I myself have been faced with.

I look forward to next years, if it's somewhere I can afford to visit!

Again, thanks to everybody who was involved.

B.