[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Lua 5.1 Token Filters
- From: Andreas Stenius <kaos@...>
- Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 12:50:51 +0200
I've made a minor update.
Most notably two things:
1. Removed the : between multiple type declarations (wasn't needed
really, just took it from pike). and
2. Error message when specifying function argument type, but no arg name
- the nice thing with this is that the error pops up at compile (load)
time, not execution time!
Instead of attaching files with every new minor update, have a look (for
those interested, who you might be?) here:
http://kaos.explosive.se/svn/lua/ (should be publicable available, if
not, let me know in which case I've misconfigured apache)