I've made a minor update.
Most notably two things:

1. Removed the : between multiple type declarations (wasn't needed really, just took it from pike). and

2. Error message when specifying function argument type, but no arg name
- the nice thing with this is that the error pops up at compile (load) time, not execution time!

Instead of attaching files with every new minor update, have a look (for those interested, who you might be?) here: http://kaos.explosive.se/svn/lua/ (should be publicable available, if not, let me know in which case I've misconfigured apache)