Rick Burton <rmb25612@yahoo.com> wrote

> I have Dev-C MinGW 3.4.2 not the 3.4.4 version you used.
> And I do not have the time to upgrade or hunt down all the required libraries to
> compile. :(
>
> Could you include a lua.exe and luac.exe for Windows in future downloads?
> I think apps like this one could help get LUA in the door at many programming
> environments! But you have to "help out" the Windows people :)

I've uploaded a Win32 build of LuaJIT with MingW32 3.4.4, the same that I
used for this build of Lua-GD.  This should make the things easier for
Win32 users that don't can/want compile the interpreter. You can download
it from http://luaforge.net/frs/?group_id=90

Also, the Lua 5.1 binaries from LuaBinaries should work with Lua-GD.

--
Alexandre Erwin Ittner - aittner@netuno.com.br
GPG pub key 0x0041A1FB from http://pgp.mit.edu

Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo Anti-Vírus NetUno.
NetUno Internet - http://www.netuno.com.br