> I've uploaded a Win32 build of LuaJIT with MingW32 3.4.4, the same that I
> used for this build of Lua-GD.  This should make the things easier for
> Win32 users that don't can/want compile the interpreter. You can download
> it from http://luaforge.net/frs/?group_id=90

Many thanks!

> Also, the Lua 5.1 binaries from LuaBinaries should work with Lua-GD.

That's what I thought, but...

"lua5.1.exe"
Lua 5.1  Copyright (C) 1994-2006 Lua.org, PUC-Rio
> require "gd"
error loading module 'gd' from file '.\gd.dll':
        One of the library files needed to run this application cannot be found.

stack traceback:
        [C]: ?
        [C]: in function 'require'
        stdin:1: in main chunk
        [C]: ?

No luck, I think they changed the name of the LUA51.DLL to LUA5.1.DLL

It would help if this error message would say what library file it could not
load! Not sure if this is a LUA core or a user code issue.

-- Rick