I've _finally_ gotten Fink packaging to go right, also with Lua 5.1 shared library usage (this is a combination of packaging, OS X linkage thingies and Just Trying Until It Works... pheew!)

It seems, existing packages never bothered with the .so/.dylib side much, or then something's changed? Anyways, with the lua51.info file both "lua51" command line and "-llua" binding work right.

Are these file contents right (LuaBinaries please give critic?)

	/sw/include/lua.h
	/sw/include/lua.hpp
	/sw/include/luaconf.h
	/sw/include/lualib.h
	/sw/lib/liblua.5.1.0.dylib
	/sw/lib/liblua.5.1.dylib
        /sw/lib/liblua.dylib

That is, I left 'liblua.a' static library out completely; will it be missed? How would one anyways define between static or dynamic linkage, by adding "liblua.a" to gcc parameters as such?

To get the lua51.info file:

	svn cat svn://slugak.dyndns.org/public/lua-fink/lua51.info

To get my whole "development cookpot":

	svn co svn://slugak.dyndns.org/public/lua-fink

-asko