At 15:01 24/4/2006, Asko Kauppi wrote:
Would it be possible to at least have a document (wiki page will
do :) describing the needs that LuaBinaries is recommending for
various packaging infrastructures. Because there _must_ :) be some.

Ok. I guess we just have to adjust that information in the LuaBinaries home page. An explicit item describing package compatibility should be added.

Or even a test suite to make sure, if things are available in the way
LuaBinaries recommends. Such a test suite could be available using
Gnu makefile, and/or some .lua files. You would benefit from it
yourself, and we could stamp the fink package as "LuaBinaries
approved" ;) if you may.

  Great idea. This is something we can do.

Best,
scuri