On 4/28/06, Diego Nehab <diego@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> I am waiting for some docs about module and require. It
> seems that all that exist are some emails with the
> specifications.

There is an official description about it in the manual

     http://www.lua.org/manual/5.1/manual.html#5.3

Also, although I didn't see the Blue PiL, I am sure Roberto
talks about it in the book, doesn't him?

Yes, Chapter 15 appears to be devoted to module, require, and
packaging in general. I haven't gotten that far yet though, so I can't
comment to its level of detail or coverage...

- K.Howe