Hi,

can run any standard lua script, therefore it's not clear
if there are any advantages in making a module out of
wxLua.

It simplifies distribution for everyone.

I am waiting for some docs about module and require. It
seems that all that exist are some emails with the
specifications.

There is an official description about it in the manual

    http://www.lua.org/manual/5.1/manual.html#5.3

Also, although I didn't see the Blue PiL, I am sure Roberto
talks about it in the book, doesn't him?

And, of course, we are all here to help you!

Having wxLua and any other widget toolkits working with as
smoothly as possible is important, so I am sure everyone
will be as helpful as possible.

Regards,
Diego.