Mildred wrote:
I wanted to program GUIs in lua so I installed wxLua. But I don't
understand how to use it from a normal lua interpreter.
the statement require("wx") makes an error since require can't find any
wxLua library. Apparently, I have to use the wxLua program.

So, does anyone know how to require wxLua from a normal lua
interpreter ... or how to make a .so that can perform that ?
Thanks.
LuaPlus allows loading of wxLua through 'require'. You could check out the code at svn://svn.luaplus.org/root/LuaPlus/Dev/Src/Modules/wxLua for more information...

Josh