On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 13:12:54 -0300 Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
<lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> Mike Pall has suggested offline that the community would be better
> off with a 'known good' Lua source code repository. Initially it
> could include all the examples from PIL, a few programs from the test
> directory, and his benchmark tests. He thinks the Wiki is 'suboptimal'
> for this. So perhaps it's better to have a luaforge project?
> Any volunteers?

I'm thinking that it would be good if we have something like CPAN but
for lua. To have a way to install easyly modules.
Since lua itself does not provides many modules (like perl or python) I
think we need an easy way to install module from a lua repository.

And also an easy way to upload modules written by the community. For
example I wrote an xosd binding ... but i don't know how to share that
work. Maybe open a luaforge project but that sounds a little
complicated for me...

Any idea about that ?

--
Mildred       <xmpp:mildred@jabber.fr> <http://mildred632.free.fr/>