Awesome. That's one less ADOBE_EXTENSIONS ifdef in our code.
The closer we can get to a stock distribution, the happier I am :-)

Thanks for checking that Mike.

-- Tim Gogolin

On Feb 15, 2006, at 3:49 PM, Mike Pall wrote:

Hi,

Tim Gogolin wrote:
I just pulled the RC source for lua 5.1 and the code in
luaD_seterrorobj() is the same as it was before; it doesn't appear to
have any code similar to Mike's suggestion.

It's now in lua_resume():

  if (status != 0) {  /* error? */
    L->status = cast_byte(status);  /* mark thread as `dead' */
    luaD_seterrorobj(L, status, L->top);
  }

I've checked all work/rc releases against all issues reported on
the mailing list. My bug tracker has no open items left (*).

Curious: is anyone else maintaining a private Lua bug tracker?

(*) Wrt. the source. I gave up on reporting doc/* problems.

Bye,
     Mike