Joshua Jensen wrote:

Todor Totev wrote:

I will recomend you to check Lua+. It is modified version of Lua and is specifically targeted at C++. It is simillar to LuaBind as it uses template metaprogramming
(so it will require your compiler to actually know tempaltes).

You'll find that the LuaPlusCD.h header provides lots of direct registration support of C++ functions, object functions, and so on, and it can be used with the core Lua distribution.

Josh

Awesome, this looks like exactly what I was looking for! I didn't investigate at LuaPlus initially because I didn't want to use a custom distribution of Lua with my project, so its good to know that this file works with the core distribution. If I end up including it in my project, I'll make sure to give you and LuaPlus proper credit. :)

- Tyler