[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: modified tolua++
- From: Mildred <ml.mildred593@...>
- Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 11:56:46 +0200
Just to say I made my own changes in tolua++ 1.0.5 ... And now, think
it's a good idea to share what I made ...
- Added defines #TOLUA_DISABLE_AAA to disable the function AAA (to
replace it by manual one for example
- Added possibility to insert more than one line of C code by using
// tolua code
// C code
- Added descriptions in lua chuks ... for $lfile it's the file name and
for $[ ... $] it is the first line so :
$[ -- description
-- lua code
will have description "-- description"
The important thing is those descriptions appears in stack traceback ...
so it's easier to debug programms.
Maybe I added 2 or 3 other things I don't remember
The patch file is here :
Usage: cd to tolua++-1.0.5/src/bin
patch -p1 < patchfile.patch
This will patcjh lua/ directory ... then you need to compile it.
cd to tolua++ root directory
rebuild tolua++ c files by: scons build_dev='true'
<http://louve.dyndns.org> ou <http://mildred632.free.fr>
Le courrier E-mail est une correspondance privée. Merci de vous y conformer
Description: OpenPGP digital signature