On Fri, Aug 19, 2005 at 01:03:33AM +0300, Asko Kauppi wrote:
> - save all files on svn or cvs server
> - syncing happens from the pad to the server, not between pad & pc as
> today
> - multiple users automatically supported, just log in to another svn/
> cvs account

All sounds very interesting. One thing I would suggest though:
investigate truly decentralised version control systems, notably
Darcs, Monotone, and Git. It seems unfortunate in your described
design that all synchronisation would have to happen through a single
net-connected server. Why can't two 'pads' exchange their changes
directly via bluetooth, for example?

-- Jamie Webb