It appears that I may have started an argument, which wasn't my intention... I
should really get out of this habit of posting at 0200 or later. Sorry.

Ummm... were we having an argument?

For my part, I was simply relating my professional experiences with Lua. So was everyone else, I believe. The counterpoint is nothing to worry about: all our stories [yours included!] stand on their own. And every single story is as valid as the others.

What matters here is: as a whole these experiences provide a clearer picture of what Lua can do.

Ashwin.
--
no signature is a signature.