On Saturday 19 February 2005 05:50, Jay Carlson wrote:
[...]
> It's time for the monthly reminder of http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaLint

Oo. I didn't know about that --- ta.

It appears that I may have started an argument, which wasn't my intention... I
should really get out of this habit of posting at 0200 or later. Sorry.

Just as a matter of interest, would anyone be interested in an alternate Lua
front-end language? That is, a language that compiles into Lua byte-code and
is executed with the standard VM.

What features would be useful? Static typing, seperate compilation, named
structures?

--
"Curses! Foiled by the chilled dairy treats of righteousness!" --- Earthworm
Jim (evil)