Fair enough and nothing is ever a big deal forever anyways. I was not
presenting an argument, I was just wondering. And for me the original layout
still required a peek (not a hunt ;-)) at the Makefile.

So if this new layout is going to stick going forward, then I will go ahead
and setup a new VC6++ workspace. If anyone is in need of one, let me know
and I might move that task to top of the bin.

Vijay Aswadhati