At 17:48 15/2/2005, Herbert Leuwer wrote:
I can only agree to Diego: 2 layers. However, since I'm currently working with IUP, which has an almost ideal level of abstraction for a rapid GUI development and for applications, where the GUI itself is not the main selling message, I would like to
see IUP as the higher abstraction layer.

Our plans for 2005 include a GTK+2 driver for IUP. The IupLua5 binding should not have to be changed.

Best,
scuri