I would like to get some discussion & feedback on the GTK+2 / Lua combination. I know there's some earlier GTK wrappers around, but I'm starting a new, first working sample being readable at luaForge:

	http://luaforge.net/docman/index.php?group_id=21

There's also a screenshot:
	http://luaforge.net/docman/view.php/21/84/gtk_by_lua.jpg

How much usage would you find for a complete GTK+2 wrapper, and what level of abstraction would be preferred? This is a delicate issue, since being close to C API is easier to move/adapt/has docs, while more abstraction allows for more Lua-like abilities.

-ak

ps. the sample code has original C code as comments. If they seem confusing, just remove! :)