Hi,

> How much usage would you find for a complete GTK+2 wrapper, and what
> level of abstraction would be preferred?  This is a delicate issue,
> since being close to C API is easier to move/adapt/has docs, while more
> abstraction allows for more Lua-like abilities.

The more UI bindings, the better, I think. As to the level of
abstraction, I tend to prefer two layers. The first is a simple bind of
the C API to Lua. Then, on top of that, a simpler abstraction that can
look more Lua-like. This is/was the approach I used when I was working
in IupLua and it seemed to work well.

[]s,
Diego.