Hi,

> Methinks Diego has fixed this issue in the next release.

I am calling the C implementations "socketcore" and "mimecore". I
thought about using  require"socket.core"  and require"mime.core"
to install them. But then you would have two core.dll in different
directories implementing different functionality. So I am using
require"socketcore" and require"mimecore" right now. I don't like the
'_' because it doesn't mean anything. I also thought about csocket and
cmime... Any other suggestions?

[]s,
Diego.