Well, if you know of an OS X port of SciTE, please tell me. I don't think there is.
There's no port of Scite to OSX (I've been searching for it some time

wxWidgets has a OSX native port, and it includes Scintilla.
wxLua's sample editor uses this nicely.
What is missing is the whole configuration stuff SciTE has in its config files (the details for specific syntax coloring etc) So: the basis is there, it would take someone to improve on the wxLua editor (which also sports a Lua Debugger of sorts)

my 2c,
-Martin