[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Lua aware editor?
- From: PA <petite.abeille@...>
- Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 00:07:41 +0100
On Jan 29, 2005, at 20:51, Asko Kauppi wrote:
SEE http://www.codingmonkeys.de/subethaedit/customize.html for
instructions on customizing the syntax highlight, or .. ask me.
How could I ignore such a generous offer... :o)
Couple of things I would love to know how to fix:
- Inconsistent 'keywords' coloring. For example in "self.yield =
yield", both "yield" are colored. Why? I'm aware that there is a
standard coroutine.yield function, but still, 'yield' is not a reserved
word as far as I know.
- No symbols. For some odd reasons, I cannot get any 'symbols' to show
up in the status bar. The only thing showing up there is <No selected
symbol>. This is probably the biggest letdown as it makes navigating
Lua source code much more cumbersome.
Any hints much appreciated :))
PA, Onnay Equitursay