On Jan 29, 2005, at 20:51, Asko Kauppi wrote:

SEE http://www.codingmonkeys.de/subethaedit/customize.html for instructions on customizing the syntax highlight, or .. ask me.

How could I ignore such a generous offer... :o)

Couple of things I would love to know how to fix:

- Inconsistent 'keywords' coloring. For example in "self.yield = yield", both "yield" are colored. Why? I'm aware that there is a standard coroutine.yield function, but still, 'yield' is not a reserved word as far as I know.

- No symbols. For some odd reasons, I cannot get any 'symbols' to show up in the status bar. The only thing showing up there is <No selected symbol>. This is probably the biggest letdown as it makes navigating Lua source code much more cumbersome.

Any hints much appreciated :))

Cheers

--
PA, Onnay Equitursay