On Jan 29, 2005, at 20:11, Philippe Lhoste wrote:

I am surprised that nobody answered this question,

A couple of people responded off list :)

as programmers usually love to praise their favorite editor,

vim seems to be popular, but I must confess that the only commend line editor I ever used is pico :P

and a number of Lua-philes work (works?) on Mac OS X (Asko?).

For Lua editing, I'm using SubEthaEdit at the moment. Kind of works. I filed an "enhancement request" with Apple to add Lua support to Xcode. Will see how that goes :P

Cheers

--
PA, Onnay Equitursay
http://alt.textdrive.com/