On Jan 29, 2005, at 20:19, André Carregal wrote:

Great! Thanks for the naivete... :o)

My pleasure. Naivete is my speciality :o)

Ok, there is not. Xavante is running on the old dispatcher and I can send it if you want to take a look. Diego has just presented the pseudo code for the new dispatcher, we should have it implemented soon.

Copas is still an prototype, what we are looking for is someone like you with a server need and the will to try the source as we pump it out. We should have news this week.

Excellent! Send it my way anytime you are ready :)

Sorry if I sound deceptive...

It's alright, I'm not in any kind of rush.

Cheers

--
PA, Onnay Equitursay
http://alt.textdrive.com/