Hi,

> Does anyone know of a decent Lua editor for Mac OS X?
> Right now, I'm trying to use SubEthaEdit (don't ask):
>
> Any alternatives?

Personnaly, I use GNU/Emacs, with the lua-mode (available on the
lua-users website iirc). It works under GNU/Linux of course, Windows
and I truly believe it also works under MacOS X (since it's
unix-based).

http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/

(After a quick look to the webpage, I confirm it runs under MacOS X
... and much more platforms).

You can find my emacs configuration file at
http://www.bulix.org/pub/.emacs.el

Just put it into your home directory, launch Emacs with this file, and
type M-x emacs-lisp-byte-compile-and-load

Enjoy-
- Sam

--
/ Maxime Petazzoni - <maxime.petazzoni@bulix.org> - bulix.org |