Hallo,

Andre Carregal wrote:

It seems that there are quite a bunch of Wikis on the pipeline. May I ask
what syntaxes are being planned? Would it make any sense to try to use
similar ones?
I'm using Tavi (http://tavi.sf.net) as my wiki engine (but I plan to use my own in production), so I've pretty much copied its syntax. So far my wiki renders **bold**, //italics//, {{monospace}}, ^^superscript^^, ,,subscript,,, --deletions-- and ++insertions++. Currently the only way to create links is using CamelCaseWords.

-alex