> Thomas Wrensch wrote:
> > A quick question: Are you using this to make a Wiki?
>      Yes, but it's nothing more than a toy at is current stage. I'm
> doing this to get acquainted with GNU Arch and CGILua. But if
> it turns out good, who knows... :-)
>
> -alex

It seems that there are quite a bunch of Wikis on the pipeline. May I ask
what syntaxes are being planned? Would it make any sense to try to use
similar ones?

I'm aware that Wiki architectures are very personal, but maybe some data
compatibility would be a plus, no? If that was true one could think as the
various Wikis available as different page generators for the same info
database.

Andre Carregal

PS. Yes, I'm a bit late on my replies. :o)