We're using a slightly-hacked NoNameWiki and one of the things I like about
it is the ability to require that links take the form [[LinkName]] or [[Link
Name]]. This helps avoid links for camel case text that shouldn't be a link.
It also allows for some more natural links.

I would love to have a Lua-based Wiki to use since I'm hacking Perl somewhat
by guesswork.

Mark

on 1/5/05 10:55 AM, Alex Sandro Queiroz e Silva at ventonegro@ventonegro.org