>>Hi,
>>
>>I?ve have been experimenting with the notion of binding data from C/C++ to
>>LUA on a binary executable level.  This would allow LUA scripts to access
>>C/C++ data without having to maintain any binding code in the host
>
>Did you consider to use the debug information to generate biding code
>like tolua does? tolua does it best to parse C header files, I think
>parsing the debug info can result in better binding code. And the need
to >distribute your program with the debug info will go away.

>Andre de Leiradella

As i stated in my message, no on will want to distribute with the debug
info. In the future, the PDB parsing step will need to generate an
intermediate format for the library to read rather than ship with the full
PDB. Perhaps it can dump out an XML representation.

Thomas