Hallo,

André de Leiradella wrote:
Hi,
is someone using LUA as a programming language for
never-programmed-before students? Is someone experimenting it as a
teaching language?

regards
--
Enrico Tassi

Not yet, but I have plans to translate its keywords and the libraries' names and their functions' names to Portuguese to help my students learn algorithms. You know, not everybody in the world speaks English ;-)

Well, but everybody should, and it's an easy language to learn by the way. Moreover, if they learn the keywords in English it will be easier for them to learn the syntax of other languages by analogy. Just my thoughts tough, and completely off-topic ones.

-alex