On Thursday 11 November 2004 09:52, Dr. Rich Artym wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 10, 2004 at 12:49:59PM -0800, Nick Trout wrote:
> > <<<a broken thread>>>
>
> Nick, is there no way in which you can configure your mail client to
> preserve message threading?

...and while we're talking about email --- this isn't directed at you, Nick,
it's just a general moan --- it would really help on following threads if
people could bear the following maxim in mind:

A. Because it makes conversations really hard to follow.
Q. Why is top-posting considered antisocial?

--
+- David Given --McQ-+
+- www.cowlark.com --+