On Fri, 2004-10-29 at 11:15 -0400, Michael Bernstein wrote:
> Don't fall into the evil clutches of Tom Lord, or should I say (as he
> signs his name) tl.

I won't

> I mean it's called "Tom Lord's Arch."  I guess I'm just against
> people trying to glorify themselves through software.  I like more
> creative names, like Lua for instance.

There's a reason I said "GNU Arch" and not "tla" but I won't go into it
just yet.

Suffice it to say that as evil as the clutches of tl. are; Arch is a
very good revision control system.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 2BC8 4016 2068 7895