> Are Lua-only coroutines really required?  Small survey?
> - Who is using them at the moment?

Me.

> - Are the Lua-only couroutines good enough for you?

Yep. I use coroutines at a very coarse level of granularity, and it's
unusual for one to need to yield from anywhere but a top- or
second-level function.

> - Would you switch to C-level coroutines if they were
>  available?

Assuming the memory considerations weren't too bad, probably.... just
because there'd be no reason not to, and it could potentially help
someday. Also, because if it went into the core I'd need to update
Pluto to support it. (This has made me quite a conservative WRT
modifying the language. ;-) )

Ben