So can someone explain the rationale for separating the LUA API entry
points into a separate DLL/so from the library code e.g. lbaselib, ltablib etc.
For the relatively small amount of code and 6-7 entry points, I deduce that
the logic behind this is not size or  number of entry points.
I have tried one DLL and found it convenient for my use.
db

--

db