Peter Loveday escribió:

Ah good, another standard for Lua DLL naming for modules, "LUA+LIB.DLL". Just what the Lua community needs :)

Sorry, I use Philippe Lhoste's VC projects since Lua 4.0, and I am very comfortable with it. :-( But you are right, Lua.dll + LuaLib.dll, or Lua+Lib.dll, or even Lua50dll.dll ( from wxLua distribution), is a mess.
Can be possible to define a "standard distribution" naming ?
People could expect any package to depend of the same DLL's, at least for testing/evaluation purpose.

Thanks Peter,
Daniel